SENIOR BPM (BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT) CONSULTANT
High Level Job Summary / Scope
Provide Strategic Management consulting and advisory services to clients in the area of Business Process Management. Provide value added solutions and services in order to help clients mapping their business processes, assess business risk, and ensure compliance to business regulations/requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) degree from any reputable university, majoring in Management / Industrial Technology / Industrial Management. Master (S2) degree is preferable.
- Minimum GPA index is 3.0 out of 4.0.
- Have passion in consultation & training.
- Proficient in English.
- Has relevant working experience as Consultant for 5 years, or other working experience in relevant industry for 10 years.
- Excellent in business process mapping and PDCA process (advance level).
- Good knowledge of business softwares such as SPSS / Minitab / Visio / Project Management Advance.
- Preferred having certificates and experiences of Lead Auditor / Project Management / BPM / Risk Management / ISO 9001 / ISO 31000.
- Good understanding of consulting industry and business management in general.
- Capable to make sound business recommendation, gain commitment, and drive for performance.
- Understand how his/her efforts can benefit the broader organization and identify opportunity to make a business impact beyond their job responsibility.
- Good communication skill and confident to communicate internally and externally.
- Good negotiation and influencing skill.
- Good in teaching, facilitating and sharing information / knowledge to peers and/or public.
- Capable and tactful in making decision based on available information, reasonable assumption, and calculated risk.
Behavioral / Organizational Competencies
- Demonstrates keen understanding of key performance indicators and value drivers.
- Demonstrates ability to learn rapidly, willing to work outside comfort level to deliver results.
- Independent and self-starter, however, good in interacting with others.
- Have capability to lead/coordinate team in delivering results.
For less experienced applicants please apply by showing proof of experience.
[ARForms_popup id=101 desc=’Be Our Passionate Team, Submit your CV’ type=’button’ height=’540′ width=’800′]