JUNIOR QHSE CONSULTANT
High Level Job Summary / Scope
Provide QHSE consulting and advisory services to clients in the area of Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment, including Certification services and Risk & Security Advisory. Provide value added solutions and services in order to help clients increasing their performance and managing risks to achieve Sustainable Business.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) degree from any reputable university, majoring in engineering/science.
- Minimum GPA index is 3.0 out of 4.0.
- Have passion in consultation & training.
- Proficient in English.
- Maximum age is 28 years old
- Minimum experience in QHSE management system related area for 2 years.
- Good exposure in ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004; OHSAS 18001:2008.
- Have certificate of training or expertise as ak3 umum, OHSAS, 14k, 9k.
- Basic understanding of consulting industry, QHSE industry, and business management in general.
- Good communication skill and confident to communicate internally and externally.
- Eager to learn and share information / knowledge to peers and/or public.
Behavioral / Organizational Competencies
- Demonstrates keen understanding of key performance indicators and value drivers.
- Demonstrates ability to learn rapidly, willing to work outside comfort level to deliver results.
- Independent and self-starter, however, good in interacting with others.
For less experienced applicants please apply by showing proof of experience.
[ARForms_popup id=101 desc=’Be Our Passionate Team, Submit your CV’ type=’button’ height=’540′ width=’800′]